ERS elections are held annually and offer all ERS members the opportunity to have their say about the future leaders of our Society. Member votes are extremely important and we encourage all members to contribute. All current calls for candidates or voting opportunities will be updated on this page, so please check back regularly.
National Delegates, Assembly Heads and Secretaries, and Group Chairs and Secretaries
The results of the 2020 round of ERS Elections for the positions of National Delegates, Assembly Heads and Secretaries, and Group Chairs and Secretaries was announced on 17 January, 2020.
ERS congratulates all successful candidates, and would like to thank all ERS members who nominated themselves or others to take up an active role within ERS.
- See all newly elected National Delegates, Assembly Heads and Secretaries, and Group Chairs and Secretaries
For any queries regarding the ERS elections, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ERS leadership elections
The ERS leadership elections are now closed and the candidates elected are:
- Vice President: Marc Humbert
- Advocacy Council Chair Elect: Arzu Yorgancioglu
- Publications Committee Chair Elect: Anh-Tuan Dinh-Xuan
- Education Council Chair Elect: Richard Costello
- Internal Auditors: Szymon Skoczynski & Argyris Tzouvelekis