CME Online: How to diagnose and manage pulmonary vascular disease
7 June, 2019
The latest CME Online module focusing on how to diagnose and manage pulmonary vascular disease is now available.
Led by Professors Anton Vonk Noordegraaf and Andrew Peacock, this module features a panel discussion, webcast and suggested readings, which will help to teach participants to:
- Explain the current classification and diagnostic work up of pulmonary hypertension (PH) from the 2015 ERS Guidelines
- Identify novel risk factors for pulmonary hypertension
- Interpret right heart catheterisation data and be able to separate PAH from pulmonary hypertension due to heart or lung disease
- Outline current progress made in the field of chronic thromboemblic PH
- Discuss currents gap of knowledge in the field of PH
- Use the principles of right ventricular heart failure in PH
Participants with a myERS account will also be able to take a test on the topic at the end of the module, which is accredited with one CME credit. A CME certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the CME test.