This course will present state-of-the-art advances and best practices in the epidemiology, diagnosis, management and prevention of pediatric respiratory infections, both acute, acute-on-chronic and chronic, in distinct settings, in a dialogue across different related disciplines.
An application will be made to EACCME for CME accreditation of this event. The number of credits that you will receive corresponds to your attendance during the course. Please note that you need to sign the register of attendance each day to ensure that you receive the CME credits.
The live stream has been granted 11 CME credits by the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP). The number of credits that you will receive corresponds to the hours you are following the live stream. Please note that recordings of the live stream will be available after the course, however no credits will be awarded.
- Paediatric pulmonologists and pediatricians
- Trainees in the field of respiratory disease
Level of knowledge: Basic to intermediate knowledge/experience in this field.
- Workshops including interactive case discussion
- Epidemiology, diagnosis, management and prevention of pediatric respiratory infections, both acute, acute-on-chronic and chronic
- Recognize, summarise and apply the state-of-the-art evidence and advances in the epidemiology, diagnosis, management and prevention of acute and chronic pediatric respiratory infections across settings
- Identify, interpret and make rational use of key diagnostic tests and treatment interventions in pediatric respiratory infections
- Consider perspectives and input from different disciplines when managing pediatric respiratory infections