This course offers the latest guidelines available in asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). Thanks to a new series of studies in the field, participants will be provided with an overview on new treatments and standard methods in evaluating the physiology and biology of asthma and COPD. Special emphasis will be given to the pharmacological management and the monitoring of airway diseases using biomarkers, physiology and imaging.
An application will be made to EACCME for CME accreditation of this event. The number of credits that you will receive corresponds to your attendance during the course. Please note that you need to sign the register of attendance each day to ensure that you receive the CME credits.
- Case presentations with interactive discussions
- Interactive workshops
- Research fellow
- Biological phenotypes and endotypes and their clinical implication
- Biological therapy in airway disease
- Imaging asthma and COPD
- Digital innovation
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Have greater knowledge of the pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment
- Understand the investigation and management of the two diseases
- Work in teams in the follow-up of the disease
- Improve their communication skills
- Engage in the research field